Monday, January 26, 2009

Meet The Kids

And Mama, too!

Naomi!


Naomi is the four-year-old doe we'll be bringing home. She is quite a sweetie.

Surrey!


This is Surrey, our buckling, who after much debate, got to keep his equipment after all. ;-) He's very outgoing and friendly, and extra lovey just like a puppy.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have a clear shot of Patience, our doeling. She is a week older than Surrey and looks much the same, but she is mostly black. She's very sweet and a bit shy. It was really difficult to take pictures of the kids, because they never stop moving. They're full of energy and very curious, even at such a young age.

We spent Saturday with them. I got to milk Naomi and we disbudded the kids, which was unpleasant to be sure, but not as traumatic as we feared it might be. They've recovering nicely and we'll get to bring them all home sometime around mid-March, after they're weaned. I can't wait! Well, actually I can wait, since we have tons of work to do before they arrive.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am dead from the cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuuuuuuubians! What great floppy ears! Big pretty eyes! I wanna come play with the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete